The keyboards for typing in the WPA will be Google Chrome OS keyboards.
- For Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese you will use the English US International keyboard. This keyboard is available in Windows and Apple OSX.
- For Chinese, you will use the Chinese (Simplified) or Chinese (Traditional) keyboard. These keyboards are available in Windows and Apple OSX.
- For Japanese, you will use the Japanese (for US keyboard) keyboard. This keyboard is also available in Windows and Apple OSX.
- For Korean, you will use the Korean (Hangul 2-set) keyboard.
- For Russian, you will use the Russian keyboard.
- For Arabic, you will use the Arabic keyboard.
Except for Russian, the ChromeOS keyboards are identical to those in Windows and Apple OSX.
In addition to the input methods on your device, you can also use the Input Tools extension in the Chrome browser to get them. To install this tool, open Chrome, go to the Chrome Web Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore). Enter “google input tools” into the search box and find the Google Input Tools extension. Install that extension and then go to the Extension Options. Scroll down the list of languages in the left box (Add Input Tools) to find the appropriate keyboard and use the arrow between the boxes to move that to the right box (Selected Input Tools). Close the Chrome Extension Options tab, click the extension again, select that keyboard and you are ready to go. More information about Google Input Tools can be found at http://www.google.com/inputtools/.